Fire Sparks at Fort Smith Home

FORT SMITH -- A power strip caused house fire in the River Valley.

A home on North 45th Street in Fort Smith went up in flames early Tuesday morning after a power strip caught fire in the bedroom, officials say. The homeowner said she had the power strip plugged into the wall with three other electrical devices plugged into it.

The homeowner was visiting a friend and not home at the time of the fire, which was spotted by a neighbor. No one was injured.

More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News

  • KNWA - Northwest Arkansas News

  • Fox 24 News

  • NWA Weather Authority

  • Razorback Nation

  • KNWA News

  • Fox24 News

  • Razorback Nation

  • KNWA Northwest Arkansas News Mobile App

  • NWA Weather Authority Mobile App

  • Hogville for Sports Mobile App