Ask an Expert: John Brown University

Published 04/22 2014 08:37AM

Updated 07/17 2015 01:45PM

It's time to Ask an Expert! Today's expert is Susan Dewoody, dean of degree completion at John Brown University and the question is: I went to college years ago but did not graduate. Now I have kids and I need to keep working, but want to finish my degree. What options are there?

Watch the video to see Susan's answer, and be sure to tune in to the Fox Morning Edge each weekday starting at 7 a.m. for more answers from our experts.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.