Recipe: M&M's Milk Chocolate Minis Cookies
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 7-9 minutes/10-12 minutes
Yield: 24-30 cookies
-1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 3/4 cup M&M's Milk Chocolate Minis Candies
-1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars together until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add this to the butter mixture and stir until combined.
4. Fold in M&Ms and walnuts (if desired).
5. Chill dough 1 hour or overnight.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-12 minutes for crispy cookies.
8. Let cool then serve.
Shot in the home of Ray Niblock in Fayetteville, AR.