Recipe: M&M’s Cheesecake
-1 graham cracker pie crust
-3 packages softened cream cheese
-1/4 cup granulated sugar
-2 tablespoons flour
-2 teaspoons Vanilla
-1package Peanut Butter M&M’s Candies
-1 package M&M’s Chocolate Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the cream cheese with the sugar and flour.
3. Add all the eggs and vanilla to the mixture and mix well.
4. Next add all but ½ cup of the Peanut Butter M&M’s Candies and mix.
5. Pour the mixture into your pie crust, and bake for 15-30 minutes.
6. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and add ½ cup of M&M’s Chocolate Candies to the top.
7. Place back in the oven to bake for another 15-20 minutes until the center is firm.
Shot in the home of Tom and Judy Gernux of Bella Vista, AR.