Recipe: Ultimate M&M's Peanut Butter Brownies
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 32 brownies
-4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
-1 cup canola or vegetable oil
-2 cups sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-1 tablespoon baking powder
-1 tablespoon salt
-2 cups M&M's Peanut Butter Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease or spray baking pan.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, gently combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil over low heat until melted. Remove and allow to cool.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Add in the melted chocolate mixture.
5. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of M&M's Peanut Butter Candies.
6. Spread batter into the pan. Sprinkle with remaining candies and press into batter lightly.
7. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cut and serve.
Shot in the home of Dick and Mary Stockland in Springdale, AR.