-2 pie shells
-2 cups pecan halves
-2 cups chocolate chips
-2 cups Milky Way Minis Bars, diced
-6 Eggs, beaten
-1/2 stick butter, melted
-2.5 cups maple syrup
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 cup super-fine sugar
-1 tablespoons All Purpose flour
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Divide chocolate chops, Milky Way Minis and pecans equally and place in the pie shells.
3. Combine eggs and butter.
4. Add in maple syrup and vanilla extract to the butter/egg mixture.
5. Sift the flour and sugar over mixture and mix well to remove any lumps.
6. Pour mixture over chocolate and pecans and let stand until pecans and chocolate start to float.
7. Bake for 30 min at 350° or until the pies have no more movement when shaken.
Makes 2 pies.