-2 cups All Purpose Flour
-1 tbsp. Sugar
-1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
-1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
-1/2 tsp. Salt
-2 large Eggs
-1 3/4 cups Buttermilk
-1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
-3/4 cup M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candies
-Butter & Maple Syrup
1. Lightly grease and heat griddle to medium.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs; gradually add buttermilk and vegetable oil until well blended.
4. Combine egg mixture into flour mixture until moist.
5. For each pancake, pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto hot griddle. Sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of M&M’s Chocolate Candies. Cook until top of cakes appear dry. Flip and cook about 2 more minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve with butter and maple syrup and sprinkle remaining cadies on top.
Makes 6-8 five inch pancakes.