Recipe: Dove Chocolate Mousse
-1/2 lb. DOVE Semi-Sweet Chocolate
-1/2 quart Heavy Cream
-1/2 packet Gelatin
1. First, warm 1/3 of heavy cream until it begins to simmer.
2. Take some of the heat off the cream and pour over the top of DOVE Semi-Sweet Chocolate in a large bowl.
3. Let cream melt the chocolate by stirring it occasionally with a spatula.
4. Then, let cream and chocolate mixture come to room temperature, about 1-2 hours.
5. Once cooled, whip the remaining 2/3 heavy cream until it forms medium/hard peaks.
6. Take the whipped cream and gently fold it into the cooled chocolate.
7. Cover and put in refrigerator to set up for 2-3 hours.
8. After the mousse has set, serve.