Recipe: Thumb Print Cookies
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 large egg
-1 egg white
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/2 tsp. baking powder
-1 3/4 cup M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candies
-4 Fun Size 3 Musketeers, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Start with melting the butter. Then add sugar to butter, followed by brown sugar and vanilla and combine.
2. Add 1 egg and 1 egg white to the mix. Crack the yoke and blend well.
3. In a separate bowl combine all-purpose flour and baking powder.
4. Pour butter mixture into flour and baking soda bowl. Mix together.
5. Add M&M’s Milk Chocolate Candies to the bowl and stir.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
7. Using a spoon or hands, place dough on cookie sheet. Press your thumb in each of the cookies making an indention.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove from oven. The hot pan will finish cooking the cookies.
9. While cookies are still hot, add chopped 3 Musketeers in the center of each cookie. Let cookies cool completely and serve.
Recipe makes about 16 cookies.
Shot in the home of Patrick Cameron in Springdale, AR.