Recipe: Dove Chocolate Cake
-6 Dove Chocolate singles
-2 sticks butter, cut into 1 inch pieces
-5 eggs, room temperature
-3/4 cup sugar
-1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt Dove chocolate and butter together in a sauce pan.
3. Add eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk together.
4. Then pour eggs and sugar into chocolate mixture on the stove.
5. Then add flour. Pour into baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes.
6. When cooled, serve and enjoy.
Shot in the home of Tom and Judy Gernux of Bella Vista, AR.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.