Recipe: Green Tea Truffles
-4 green tea bags
-1/2 cup warm water
-3 cups chopped SNICKERS Bars
-1 box (9 oz) thin chocolate wafers
-1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts pieces
1. Steep 4 green tea bags in 1/2 cup of warm water and set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine 3 cups of chopped SNICKERS Bars and 1 box of thin chocolate wafers until finely chopped. (Can use any wafer--like plain Oreos without cream.)
3. Add green tea, a little at time, and blend.
4. Take mixture and roll into walnut-sized pieces and cover with chopped walnuts.
5. Wait until truffles are set, and then serve.
Makes about 3 dozen servings.
Steven Brooks is the Executive Chef at Springdale Country Club. Chef Brooks offers monthly cooking classes at the club.
For nutritional information, check out the recipe at brightideas.com.
Shot in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Marshall of Springdale, AR.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.