Recipe: M&M's Milk Chocolate Minis Cookies
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 7-9 minutes/10-12 minutes
Yield: 24-30 cookies
-1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
-1 cup granulated sugar
-3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 3/4 cup M&M's Milk Chocolate Minis Candies
-1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars together until well blended. Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add this to the butter mixture and stir until combined.
4. Fold in M&Ms and walnuts (if desired).
5. Chill dough 1 hour or overnight.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies or 10-12 minutes for crispy cookies.
8. Let cool then serve.
Shot in the home of Ray Niblock in Fayetteville, AR.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.