Recipe: M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
-1/2 cup softened butter
-1 1/2 cup brown sugar
-1 cup peanut butter
-4 cups dry oatmeal
-2 teaspoons baking soda
-2 tablespoons vanilla
-1 cup M&M Chocolate Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the butter, peanut butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, oatmeal and baking soda. Lastly add 1 cup of M&M Chocolate Candy.
4. Roll a small amount of the butter into a 1-inch ball and lay on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes then serve.
Shot in the home of Tom and Judy Gernux of Bella Vista, AR.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.