Recipe: M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
-1/2 cup softened butter
-1 1/2 cup brown sugar
-1 cup peanut butter
-4 cups dry oatmeal
-2 teaspoons baking soda
-2 tablespoons vanilla
-1 cup M&M Chocolate Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the butter, peanut butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, oatmeal and baking soda. Lastly add 1 cup of M&M Chocolate Candy.
4. Roll a small amount of the butter into a 1-inch ball and lay on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes then serve.
Shot in the home of Tom and Judy Gernux of Bella Vista, AR.
Three Cheese Tortellini with Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Cream
Chili and Brown Sugar Pork Chops with White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes…
Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting