Recipe: Pink Mousse Tart
Prep Time: 25-30 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Decoration Time: 8 minutes
-1 package refrigerated brownie dough*-28 pieces MILKY WAY Minis
-2 1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
-3 tablespoons raspberry jam
-Red food coloring
-1 1/2 cups whipped topping or whipped cream
-1/2 cup DOVE Brand Dark Chocolate
-9 inch pan (heart-shaped)
*Chef Brook’s Brownie Mix Recipe
-1-1/3 cups butter, softened
-2-2/3 cups sugar
-3 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 cup baking cocoa
-1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
3. Spread into a greased, heart-shaped or 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the top is dry and the center is set. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bake until just cooled, about 25 minutes, or according to package directions.
4. Remove brownie from pan and place on wire rack to cook for 10 minutes, then transfer to a flat serving plate.
5. While the brownie is warm, press the MILKY WAY Minis side-by-side, around the entire rim of the heart. Then let brownie cool completely.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding and raspberry jam until smooth. Tint it with a few drops of Red food coloring until bright pink. Fold in whipped topping.
7. Spoon raspberry mousse mixture into cooled brownie heart tart.
8. Put DOVE Brand Dark Chocolate into plastic sandwich bag and melt in a microwave for approximately 20 seconds. Snip a small corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the mousse.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Three Cheese Tortellini with Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Cream
Chili and Brown Sugar Pork Chops with White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes…
Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting