Recipe: St. Nick's Dove Sticks
-3/4 cup butter
-2 cups confectioner's sugar
-3/4 cup creamy peanut butter, reduced fat
-2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
-1 cup M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies
-1 3/4 cup Dove Brand Milk or Dark Chocolates
1. Combine 3/4 cup butter, 2 cups confectioner's sugar, 3/4 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter and 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Mix until smooth. Press this mixture into the bottom of a greased 15x10x1 inch pan.
2. Melt unwrapped Dove Milk or Dark Chocolates in the microwave for 90 seconds or until smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate on top of the butter/sugar/peanut butter mixture and smooth with spatula.
4. Place red and green M&M Peanut Chocolate Candies over the layer of chocolate.
5. Refrigerate to set chocolate for about 1/2 an hour. Cut and serve.
Makes about 48 sticks.
Steven Brooks is the Executive Chef at Springdale Country Club. Chef Brooks offers monthly cooking classes at the club.
For nutritional information, check out the recipe at brightideas.com.
Shot in the home of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Marshall of Springdale, AR.
Sausage and Mushroom Manicotti
Cream Cheese Hand Pies with Sweet Glaze
Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos with Bacon, Feta and Chili Avocado Lime Ranch