-3 12 oz. strip steaks
-salt & pepper to taste
-1 tablespoon fresh parsley, diced
-12 oz. button mushrooms
-1 cup favorite red cooking wine
-1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
-1 cup Dove Dark Chocolate
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Season steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Sear steads in a pan over medium heat, about 2 minutes a side. Remove from pan and place in the oven for about 3 minutes.
4. Deglaze the pan with about 1 cup of red wine.
5. Next add fresh, diced parsley, mushrooms and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
6. Lastly, add Dove Dark Chocolate and remove from heat to let chocolate melt on its own. Add a pinch of salt to help enhance sweetness.
7. Plate steaks and add Dove Dark Chocolate Demi over the top and serve.
Recipe makes 3 steaks.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.