Recipe: Ultimate M&M's Peanut Butter Brownies
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 32 brownies
-4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
-1 cup canola or vegetable oil
-2 cups sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-1 tablespoon baking powder
-1 tablespoon salt
-2 cups M&M's Peanut Butter Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease or spray baking pan.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, gently combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil over low heat until melted. Remove and allow to cool.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Add in the melted chocolate mixture.
5. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of M&M's Peanut Butter Candies.
6. Spread batter into the pan. Sprinkle with remaining candies and press into batter lightly.
7. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cut and serve.
Shot in the home of Dick and Mary Stockland in Springdale, AR.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.