Officials say an ammonia leak came from a Tyson plant late Saturday night.
An ammonia leak at a Tyson plant in Rogers forced folks inside their homes Saturday night.
According to Rogers fire chief Tom Jenkins, it happened on West Olrich Street.
He says the leak has been stopped but an irritating odor is present in the northeast part of the city.
He adds that there is no serious threat but people with respiratory problems could be susceptible to inflammatory.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.