Sponsored by

File Federal Tax Returns For Free with IRS Program

If you have an adjusted gross income of $58,000 or less, you could e-file your returns for free.
Is doing your taxes every year taxing you? If you meet the qualifications, you could get your taxes filed for free this year. The Internal Revenue Service's Free File Program allows folks with an adjusted gross income of $58,000 or less to e-file their federal tax returns, at no cost. Free File also offers basic federal e-filing services regardless of income. To get started, click here.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Local News