64°F
Sponsored by

Fire Sparks at Fort Smith Home

FORT SMITH -- A power strip caused house fire in the River Valley.
FORT SMITH -- A power strip caused house fire in the River Valley.

A home on North 45th Street in Fort Smith went up in flames early Tuesday morning after a power strip caught fire in the bedroom, officials say. The homeowner said she had the power strip plugged into the wall with three other electrical devices plugged into it.

The homeowner was visiting a friend and not home at the time of the fire, which was spotted by a neighbor. No one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Local News