83°F
Sponsored by

Junior High in Springdale Evacuates for Gas Leak

SPRINGDALE, AR-- Some classrooms at Central Junior High were cleared out after natural gas smell was detected Monday morning.
SPRINGDALE, AR-- Some classrooms at Central Junior High were cleared out after natural gas smell was detected Monday morning.

According to the school's principal, Dr. Tamekia Brown, several folks noticed the smell in the northwest hallway.  All classes along the hallway were evacuated as a safety precaution and the fire department was called in to find the source.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

More Local News