Here's a list of immediate needs:
- Current Greatest Needs at the Shelter
- Body wash
- Hair brushes
- Canned soup
- Dry pasta
- Women's pajama pants/shorts
- Grocery gift cards for perishable food
- Warm clothing (scarves, hats, mittens-all sizes)
- Diapers (size 3, 4 and 5)
- Women's underwear (size 4-6)
- Feminine health/hygiene products
- Women's socks
- Children's pajamas (all sizes)
- Slippers (non-skid soles-all sizes)
- Hair products
- Ozark Regional Transit bus passes
- Heating pads
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning Supplies
You can also CLICK HERE to make a financial donation.
Another option to help is sponsoring a family as park of the shelter's Holiday Adopt-a-Family Program! If you would like to sponsor a family this holiday season, please contact Rose Stanton at rstanton@nwaws for more information.
To learn more about the Northwest Arkansas Women's Shelter, CLICK HERE.