1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 -8 ounce softened cream cheese
1 (10 ounce) bag heath toffee pieces
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup white sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together with electric mixer, adding toffee bits last.
3. Serve with fruit-- we prefer granny smith apple wedges.
Clint Boone's Favorite: Chili Cheese Dip
1 can chili
1 cup salsa
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 garlic clove, minced
1 onion, diced
Slow cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring twice.
Rebecca Jeffrey's Favorite: Sausage Balls
3 cups Original Bisquick mix
1 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes.
Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Fox Producer Lauren Johnston's Favorite: Ham & Turkey Sliders
1 12 pack of King's Hawaiian Original Rolls
Sliced deli ham & turkey
1 1/2 sticks butter
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce.Simmer for several minutes.
2. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact).
3. In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the meat and cheese.
4. Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining mixture over top.
5. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Fox Director Kyle's Favorite: BBQ Wings
Homemade BBQ sauce:
2 cups ketchup
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Salt/Pepper to taste
Mix ingredients together, cover wings in sauce. Cook wings for 8-10 minutes at 350 to marinate.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.