NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – A woman is dead after a stabbing at the Quality Inn in North Little Rock on Thursday; the suspect is now in custody.
North Little Rock police responded to a call and discovered 58-year-old Alice Cawly of Little Rock with multiple stab wounds. Officers attempted to give her medical attention, but she was pronounced dead soon after.
The suspect, 62-year-old Rickey Neal of Little Rock was located soon after and questioned by Detectives.
Neal was arrested and is now being charged with first-degree murder. He will appear in court on Saturday.
- Arkansas will not be receiving the vaccine supply previously promised
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Voices of Courage: Tommie Flowers Davis, Building a Legacy
- Bentonville girl goes viral on TikTok honoring healthcare workers
- Arkansas welcomes approx. 500 National Guard soldiers home from D.C.