TEXARKANA, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – A child advocacy organization is raffling off a tiny house in support of their work helping abused children in Northeast Texas and Southwest Arkansas.
According to CASA of Northeast Texas, the eight-foot-wide 20-foot long house comes with a stove, refrigerator, sink, and microwave.
The house has one bathroom with a stand-up shower and a built-in bedroom loft built by the students of Texarkana college.
Tickets for the tiny house are $20 each and all proceeds benefit CASA, which stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates, and the Texarkana Children’s Advocacy Center.
The drawing is set to take place after the Edge of Texas Golf Tournament on Monday, September 28, at Northridge Country Club
Click here to purchase a ticket.
- Fayetteville Police find person shot early Tuesday
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Senate to work through weekend to push Barrett onto court
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats