LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KARK) – The Arkansas Parole Board denied clemency to a woman in prison for the kidnapping and murder of a Central Arkansas realtor.
Crystal Lowery pleaded guilty in July 2015 to the murder and kidnapping of Beverly Carter in 2014.
The application has been sent to Governor Asa Hutchinson, who will make the final decision in the coming weeks.
- Police break up protests after Belarus presidential vote
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Morikawa delivers great shot in quiet moment to win PGA
- 6 French citizens, 2 guides killed by gunmen at giraffe park
- Increased screen time makes back-to-school eye exams more important than ever