Rogers. AR - Harding University in Rogers will play host to Inspiring Women, an event designed to help women plan for retirement. The event is hosted by local financial advisor Carla Chastain from Chastain Financial and will take place on April 9th with a second session on April 11th.
According to research, 90 percent of all women will eventually be solely in charge of household finances.1 That’s partially due to women having a much longer lifespan than men. And yet, just 20 percent of women feel very well prepared to make wise financial decisions.2
Guests at the seminar can expect to:
- Learn the importance of an income plan that works regardless of life changes.
- Discover ways to identify and reduce the amount of risk in retirement.
- Understand Social Security pitfalls to avoid and how to maximize hard-earned benefits.
- Identify sources of income and strategies to help ensure running out of money is not an option.
- Understand the importance of a legacy plan designed to help ensure the IRS isn't the largest beneficiary when your spouse dies.
Carla Chastain is a President and CEO at Chastain Financial, LLC. She has 26 years of experience in the insurance and annuity industry and a Bachelors degree in Business from The University of Arkansas.
Carla has been published on Fox Business News and hosts the "Chastain Financial Hour" on KURM 790AM and KARV AM, and she is the Advice Network Expert for KNWA NBC and FOX Networks.
As a female advisor, Carla Chastain has a knack for explaining complex situations in easy-to-understand language, without financial jargon. She is passionate about what she does and encourages all women to become financially independent and knowledgeable about their situation in order to make those important decisions with confidence.
To register for the free event visit the Chastain Financial Website.
1 Financial Advisor. March 1, 2016. “Wanted: Women Financial Advisors.” https://www.fa-mag.com/news/wanted--women-financial-advisors-25321.html. Accessed June 22, 2018.
2 Prudential. “2014-2015 Research Study: Financial Experience & Behaviors Among Women.” P. 3. https://www.prudential.com/media/managed/wm/media/Pru_Women_Study_2014.pdf. Accessed June 22, 2018.
- Sponsored Content
Tax time can look a little different this year especially if…
90% of women will eventually be fully responsible for their household…
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- KMOX Radio personality Harry Hamm facing sex charges
- Little Rock breaks century-old record for daily rainfall
- Walmart, Amazon kick off government online pilot program
- Investigation of illegal painkillers targets 30 in Tennessee