FAYETTEVILE, AR - Vold Vision’s Surgery Center recently earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for the Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation Program for the sixth consecutive year. It is the only ophthalmic ambulatory surgery center in Northwest Arkansas.
To achieve the certification Surgery by Vold Vision underwent a rigorous, on-site survey by an evaluator from The Joint Commission, the leading health care quality improvement and accrediting body in the nation. The Gold Seal of Approval® reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective patient care. It reflects compliance with national standards and evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
“We are extremely proud of this earned recognition from The Joint Commission, and we hope our patients undergoing eye surgery take great comfort in the fact that they are receiving the safest and best care possible when they are at our facility,” said Dr. Steven Vold, chief medical officer of Vold Vision.
- Sponsored Content
Producer Eddie from "The Bobby Bones Show" stopped by Vold…
Vold Vision is holding a FREE Cataract “Lunch with the…
June is National Cataract Awareness Month and Vold Vision is offering…
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Defense to present testimony in Navy SEAL murder case
- California to require background checks for ammo purchases
- Graves of 30 US servicemen found on Pacific WWII battlefield
- Motor vehicle head resigns over fatal crash that killed 7
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Six Razorbacks Set to Compete in NWA Championship
- ESPN Places Four SEC Schools Among Easiest Non-Conference Schedules
- Tennessee Linebacker Aaron Moore Looking Hard at Razorbacks
- Kim Advances At NWA Championship