ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — PeopleForBikes has released its third annual ratings of the best cities for bicycling in the U.S.
The City of Rogers ranked 6th overall out of 567 cities this year.
The PeopleForBikes City Ratings program evaluates more than 550 cities and towns and shows city leaders how they can invest to make bicycling better for all residents and visitors.
People for Bikes said City Ratings are scored across five key indicators: Ridership, Safety, Network (how easy is it for people to bike where they want to go), Reach (how well the network serves all parts of the community), and Acceleration (how fast the community is working to improve biking).
The City of Rogers performed well in the Acceleration, Safety, and Reach categories.
Fayetteville has been ranked in the top ten among US cities in the PeopleForBikes’ third annual ratings of the best cities for bicycling in the US.
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Some Walmart stores adding “health ambassadors” due to pandemic
- Governor Hutchinson continues to urge mask use
- Fayetteville woman thanks law enforcement for saving her life
- SEC Athletics Directors Meet in Birmingham