Pet of the Week: Meet Zeke

Pet of the Week

He’s a gentle giant wanting nothing but your love and attention.

Waiting at the Centerton Animal Shelter, this pup is ready to spend some quality time by your side. 

Meet Zeke in this week’s Pet of the Week!

“This is Zeke. Great Dane, possibly Great Dane mix. He is fixed already. Not sure on his age because he came here already fixed so we haven’t taken him to the vet. If I had to guess, probably six or seven years old. He came in in the first part of November. He kind of gets overlooks because he’s a bigger dog but he’s super sweet. He does well with other dogs, he’s mild-mannered, very mellow. He’s a dog we put other dogs with to test. I think he’d do well in an apartment because how mellow he is but as long as he has the chance to expend his energy of playing in a dog park or going for a walk every day, he’ll be fine.” 

“Haven’t seen him get really excited as far as playing or anything like that but I also haven’t seen any aggression either. As far as cats and kids, cats I don’t know. I imagine if he’s very docile he’d be fine. Kids, same thing. He loves attention. He definitely wants to be petted and loved on. Mostly he loves people.”

You can find Zeke at the Centerton Animal Shelter. Call 479-795-0078 for more about Zeke. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Community Calendar

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds
Click here to visit the official Arkansas Scholarship Lottery site!

Community Calendar