Andrew joined the KNWA/Fox 24 team in May 2019. He is originally from Sherwood, Arkansas, and he's lived in Fayetteville since 2014.
He is a two-time graduate from the UA School of Journalism and Strategic Media, where he earned a Master's degree in 2019 and a Bachelor's in 2017.
Prior to joining KNWA/Fox 24, Andrew covered Razorback football and basketball for the Associated Press. He was a high school sports correspondent for the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. He served as a graduate assistant at the UofA.
Andrew is an avid reader and diehard sports fans. His favorite professional teams are the Los Angeles Lakers, Dodgers and Oakland Raiders. He's also a fan of the Beatles, Bob Dylan and Elvis Presley.
Got a story idea? Email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter - @eppersports!
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former student who reported rape says college betrayed her
- Funeral held for West Point cadet who died in training
- Authorities: Man offered money to 'rape and murder' Alaskan
- Babe Ruth road jersey sells at auction for $5.64 million
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Arkansas' Elite Football Camp Tidbits
- Hog fan and National Radio Host Bobby Bones is excited to watch the Razorbacks in Omaha
- Arkansas Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz on being back in Omaha with the Hogs
- Arkansas AD Hunter Yurachek on his Hogs and being back in Omaha