TO ENTER : Text TACKLE to 737737
OR ENTER BY EMAIL: KDPpromos@advantagemarketingpartners.com (the “AMOE Email”) with the name of the Sweepstakes: The 2023 Dr Pepper Tuition Sweepstakes, your name, phone number, state, and you will need to confirm you are eligible and that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
DR PEPPER IS AWARDING TWO LUCKY WINNERS $1,000 IN TUITION IN OUR AREA!
DR PEPPER WANTS TO HELP LOCAL STUDENTS IN ARKANSAS AND SURROUNDING STATES REACH THEIR BIGGEST GOALS.
From October 2nd to November 12th, you can text TACKLE to 737737 for your chance to win one of two $1,000 college tuition awards!
Or enter by email: KDPpromos@advantagemarketingpartners.com (the “AMOE Email”) with the name of the Sweepstakes: The 2023 Dr Pepper Tuition Sweepstakes, your name, phone number, state, and you will need to confirm you are eligible and that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Over the last 30 years, Dr Pepper has awarded over $17.5M in tuition to deserving students. Take a look back at the ways we’ve helped students achieve their academic goals.
Contestants must be at least eighteen years of age or older to participate. No purchase is necessary. Subject to full Official Rules below.
2023 Dr Pepper Tuition Sweepstakes
No Purchase Or Text Message Necessary To Play Or Win. A Purchase Or Text Message Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited. Each Text Message Sent Or Received May Incur A Charge As Provided In Your Rate Plan. Message And Data Rates May Apply. If You Choose To Participate Via Text Message, You Will Receive One (1) Bounce Back Text In Response To Your Text To The Short Code. Text Messaging May Not Be Available Through All Wireless Carriers.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/2/23 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/12/23 the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry (“Entry”). Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry, per person, per day, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- Via Text To The Short Code: To enter the Sweepstake via this method, during the Sweepstakes Period, from your text enabled mobile device (your “Mobile Device”), you must text the keyword “TACKLE” (the “Keyword”) to the short code 737737 (the “Short Code”). If you choose to participate via this method, once you text the Keyword to the Short Code, you will receive one (1) bounce back text message informing you whether you are a potential prize winner (“Prize”). If you choose to participate via this method, your wireless service standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your Mobile Device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. For help, text the word HELP to 737737.
- Via Email: To enter the Sweepstakes via this method, during the Sweepstakes Period, you must email KDPpromos@advantagemarketingpartners.com (the “AMOE Email”) with the name of the Sweepstakes: The 2023 Dr Pepper Tuition Sweepstakes, your name, phone number, state, and you will need to confirm you are eligible and that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
All Entries must be received during the Sweepstake Period to be eligible. In the event of a dispute as to the person responsible for any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address provided, or the Mobile Device used to Enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The “authorized account holder” of a Mobile Device is the natural person in whose name the Mobile Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Mobile Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Mobile Devices, phones, identities, or any other methods, may void such participant’s Entries, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, untranslatable, incomprehensible, or misdirected Entries. If you chose to participate via a Mobile Device, other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile Device service may not be available in all areas. Check your Mobile Device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about two (2) business days after the Sweepstakes Period(s) have ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a prize drawing from among all eligible entries, to select two (2) potential Prize Winners (“Prize Winners”). Once confirmed, each Prize Winner will receive one (1) One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) Tuition Award. The Total ARV of the Prizes is Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000). Limit one (1) Prize per person.
Tuition/Educational Awards are payable as follows:
- As undergraduate or graduate level tuition at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical/trade school (“Eligible Institution”) to cover “Eligible Costs” defined as tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, related educational expenses and on-campus room and board to be awarded in the form of a check distributed to the Eligible Institution (eligible under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended) and located in the United States on behalf of the Prize Winner or a single Designee, who must be at least 17 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident;
- To pay off student loans incurred for Eligible Costs in the form of a check distributed to the loan servicing company on behalf of the Prize Winner or a single Designee; or
(c) A combination of Sections 4 (a) and (b) in an amount not to exceed the Tuition Award amount.