ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — We want to honor the Frontline Fighters making a difference in our community.
So each night we are saying thanks to a local hero, nominated by you.
Tonight, we say thanks to Julie Shields.
Julie is a cardiac nurse in Mercy.
The person that nominated her said Julie has a huge heart and it shows as she cares for patients and their families.
Julie, thank you for continuing to smile during these trying times. You are very appreciated.
- Fort Smith lawyer sues psychiatric hospital after patient dies
- Har-Ber aviation students use hands-on approach to study aircrafts
- A New Kind of Healthcare in Northwest Arkansas
- Popular YouTuber says he fired ‘warning shot’ after man showed up at his door in Fayetteville
- Signup for Golftoberfest 2020