FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — As the coronavirus continues to put the world on pause, there are still those who risk their health taking care of others amid the pandemic.
Tonight we want to say thank you to Frontline Fighter Kasi Shaddy.
Kasi was nominated her father Bo.
As a registered nurse in emergency medicine, Kasi is constantly working face-to-face with the pandemic at Northwest Medical Center.
Kasi, your family tells us they are proud of you and everyone you work with.
Thank you for everything you do.
- USDA: “Farmers to Families Food Box” program continues through August
- ASP investigating a homicide in Bradley County
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Some Walmart stores adding “health ambassadors” due to pandemic
- Governor Hutchinson continues to urge mask use