FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — As the coronavirus continues to put the world on pause, there are still those who risk their health taking care of others amid the pandemic.
Tonight we want to say thank you to Frontline Fighter Kasi Shaddy.
Kasi was nominated her father Bo.
As a registered nurse in emergency medicine, Kasi is constantly working face-to-face with the pandemic at Northwest Medical Center.
Kasi, your family tells us they are proud of you and everyone you work with.
Thank you for everything you do.
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Fort Smith ministries collect Christmas donations for kids
- Local businesses look forward to Small Business Saturday
- TESTING CONCERNS: ADH warns to not rely on negative COVID-19 tests
- LINCOLN CITY COUNCIL: A newcomer’s plan to better the town