ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — As doctors and nurses face the coronavirus pandemic head-on, we want to recognize those fighting on the front lines of this health crisis here in our community.
Tonight, we say thanks to Sheryl Potter.
Sheryl is an interventional radiology nurse at Mercy Hospital.
The person who nominated her says Sheryl has a contagious smile and spirit and always puts patients first.
Sheryl, thank you for all of your hard work.
- California shuts bars, indoor dining and most gyms, churches
- USDA: “Farmers to Families Food Box” program continues through August
- ASP investigating a homicide in Bradley County
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Some Walmart stores adding “health ambassadors” due to pandemic