ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — As doctors and nurses face the coronavirus pandemic head-on, we want to recognize those fighting on the front lines of this health crisis here in our community.
Tonight, we say thanks to Sheryl Potter.
Sheryl is an interventional radiology nurse at Mercy Hospital.
The person who nominated her says Sheryl has a contagious smile and spirit and always puts patients first.
Sheryl, thank you for all of your hard work.
- WeWork labs expand to Northwest Arkansas
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Give Kids a Miracle: Emma’s unexplainable sickness
- A CLOSER LOOK: controlling COVID-19 in jail settings
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief