X-Ball has been hailed as the latest evolution in the sport of paintball. Now Wild World Paintball in Springdale has brought the sport to northwest Arkansas. Advocates say it simplifies the scoring of paintball rounds by awarding teams points for capturing the flag instead of just taking out opponents.
In addition to X-Ball, Wild World Paintball has 6 other fields with a wide variety of themes and game play styles.
Groups who book during Spring Break can receive a 20% discount. To book a paintball game call 479-361-9453.
From the Wild World Paintball Website:
Speedball / X-Ball
The main field is now the only Regulation X-Ball grass field in the area with BRAND NEW X-Ball Bunkers!!! We have a NEW Speedball field right next to the registration shack making it the most exciting for spectators! 20′ netting makes it safe, and lighting is on the way to make it fun in the evenings!
The Tire Field is simply that, a bunch of tires. Be sure to watch all the angles and move often! This is a popular field.
BARRELS AND BARRICADES
We have a brand new field for you to try your skills on. This one is wide open with low cover. Lots of angles and “run and gun” shooting opportunities. You MUST try this one for fast and furious challenges.
- From I-540, take the Hwy 412 exit in Springdale.
- Go West on HWY 412 six (6) miles and
- Turn right (North) on to Old HWY 68 (aka County Rd. 58).
- Go about 1/4 mile turn left at the first WILD WORLD PAINTBALL sign.
- Continue about 1/4 mile and turn left onto our driveway in front of the next WILD WORLD PAINTBALL sign.
- Follow the gravel road in and, Get ready to have some FUN!!!!