FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and a University of Arkansas organization is doing its part to bring attention to the issue.
The sorority will host, the inaugural, "Run Till It's Done" 5k to raise money for Peace at Home Family Shelter. It will take place on Sunday, October 28 at Wilson Park in Fayetteville.
If you sign up before October 28, the cost is $25. Day of registration will bump up to $30(cash preferred). Check in will begin at 8:00 a.m. and the race will begin at 9:00 a.m. Race will happen, rain or shine!
For more information and how to register, click HERE.
With Christmas right around the corner, you only have so many days to…
The star-studded musical, "On Your Feet" will be playing at…
Local high school students in Northwest Arkansas will sleep in…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Winter storm causes icy roads across swath of South
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas