If you’re playing host or hostess with the mostess this holiday season and want to make sure you have a table your guests will rave about, we have an expert joining us with tips on how to decorate on a budget.
Watch as Lifestyle Expert, Abby Turner, joins Good Day NWA with quick, fun and easy tips to make your table setting POP!
- Use a fun table runner
- Use fresh greens
- Gather candles from around your home
- For each place setting, you can use a piece of red fabric cut into a 12 inch square with an everyday white plate on top
- Place a folded napkin like a hotdog in between this white plate and the cute festive appetizer plate
- Use an ornament from your tree and tie a bow with cute ribbon and place it with a piece of fresh greenery on top of the appetizer plate
- Use plastic gold silverware for your cutlery. Abby says it’s easy to use, looks like it’s real gold plated and the best part – easy clean up!
Don’t forget to check out our web extra with Abby featuring Charcuterie Boards! Click here.