One humane society has its hands full with a larger-than-average lost pet. Appropriately nicknamed "Chubbs," this 29-pound Himalayan was found walking down a busy street in Pasadena, California. Chubbs was matted and in desperate need of grooming, but well fed. He has taken up residence in the shelter's staff office because he doesn't fit in the cat kennels. If no one comes forward to claim this very large kitty, he will be up for adoption at the Pasadena Humane Society.
Ellen DeGeneres is returning to her roots. The talk show host and comedian will be doing her first stand-up tourthis summer. Her show, titled "An Evening with Ellen DeGeneres," will be making stops in San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle throughout August. The Hollywood Reporter says DeGeneres will tape the final shows in Seattle for an upcoming Netflix special.
Here's a look at what's in theaters for the Thanksgiving Holiday
Jaclyn and Raymond House share one of their Thanksgiving family tradition
Grab your favorite teddy bear for some snuggling and a tea party!
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Arkansas Hog Farm Denied Final Permit, Owner will Appeal
- Huckabee: Past, Present, Future
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 4 in New Jersey mansion fire killed by 'homicidal violence'
- AP Explains: The hunt for missing, dead in California fire
- It's a Twitter war: Doctors clash with NRA over gun deaths
- Oldest US military survivor of Pearl Harbor dies at age 106