The ghosts of Christmas past, present and future await you at a unique event happening at the Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens.
Jeannie McIntire joins Good Day NWA with details on what you can expect at this year's A Modern Day Christmas Carol event.
The Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens were built in 1875 by Colonel Samuel West Peel. The space is now used as an event venue for private parties, weddings, reception, group luncheons and tours, corporate events and more.
On Friday, November 30 the mansion will be transformed into a holiday classic, A Christmas Carol with a modern twist. There will be themed rooms to reflect past, present and future. There will also be food and drink pairing to go with each themed room and live music from Rozenbridge, the Bentonville High School Choir, and DJ Ambrosia Johnson.
The event is from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at the mansion located in Bentonville. You never know who you may see at the event...maybe Mr. Scrooge.
For tickets click here.
We're kicking off the show with a little comic relief all for a…
A wanted suspect in Connecticut apparently wants some love or…
Since 1983 Arts Live Theatre has been producing plays that put kids…
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Census: Cities and towns in Arkansas see growth and declines
- UPDATE: Barges that broke loose on Arkansas River have been found
- Barges break free in swollen river and threaten dam
- Former Arkansas lawmaker gets jail sentence in theft case
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- APNewsBreak: Police won't fight California use-of-force bill
- Bank CEO pleads not guilty in bid to get Trump post
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- Family of incapacitated woman who was raped blames Arizona