An organization is raising awareness for the native Arkansans who have fought and died supporting the Global War on Terrorism.
To tell us more about the traveling memorial hosted by Arkansas Run for the Fallen we have Bubba Beason and Jeff Marshall join Good Day NWA with details on a traveling memorial.
Arkansas Run for the Fallen provides support, hope and healing to families grieving the death of a loved one in military service. The memorial consists of a 3' x 5' flag and placard with a short biography for each Arkansas service member who has died while serving since September 11, 2001.
You can pay tribute at the memorial located outside the J.B. Hunt headquarters now until November 17.
For more information on the memorial and to learn more about Arkansas Run for the Fallen, click here.
Checkout this friendly competition as Jason and our Producer…
Stephen Ivey and Justin Hamby give a preview of what you can…
Grab the family for an event that is sure to bring Christmas cheer
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Baylor ties pervade rape case that sparked uproar
- Indiana governor says passing hate crime law 'long overdue'
- Report rips expensive decisions in California wildfire fight
- Wisconsin, Michigan Republicans enact lame-duck limits
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chandler Morris leads Highland Park to State Championship Game
- AP source: McCann agrees to 1-year contract with White Sox
- Arkansas won't Complete Football Recruiting Class During Early Signing Period
- Arkansas looking at 2019 forward Dischon Thomas of Phoenix