Local chef Jovan Williams stopped by Good Day NWA with a quick meal you can make for lunch or dinner.
You can reach out to Jovan on his personal Facebook, or email via email: email@example.com
D.I.Y. Chicken Fried Rice:
3 cups of cooked white or brown rice*
3 scrambled eggs
3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 diced white onion
1 diced carrot
1 diced green bell pepper
1 minced green onion
Low sodium soy sauce
Crack eggs into a bowl and beat/whisk until yolks are broken. Scramble the eggs in a wok or non-stick skillet until completely done. Season chicken on both sides and cook until thoroughly done. Set aside to cool slightly then dice into small pieces. In the same wok or skillet, clean out, add oil and sauté the onions, peas, and bell peppers until slightly brown. Add rice to the wok/skillet. Then add the eggs, and cooked chicken. Combine together and add soy sauce and other seasonings to taste. Top with green onions to garnish.
It’s best to have the rice cooked and cooled for at least 6 hours before preparing.
We're checking in with the Farmington Senior Activity &…
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! An event is happening…
An event is happening that helps send holiday cheer to our troops.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- California gunman's life was both unremarkable and troubled
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters