Bars and pubs across NWA are celebrating the repeal of the 21st Amendment. You might be able to find drink specials and celebrations at your favorite spot. Watch as we have some trivia around prohibition.
There will be a children's concert at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. Musician Jenny Lin will perform a concert inspired by her children's book Melody's Mostly Musical Day. The concert involves live music, props, storytelling and illustrations and is intended for kids under the age of three. The concert is free to attend, however you do need to register with guest services at the museum or click here.
If you're in the River Valley head over to the indie bookshop Bookish for the kick off of their Out Loud Concert Series which features musician Allison Grace. You can either purchase a $10 ticket or bring a children's toy to donate. Space is limited and reservations are appreciated. For more information click here.
The joy of the holiday can be seen and heard all throughout our…
You can dance the night away all while raising money for a local non…
Tis the season for giving and spreading good cheer and we have…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas