Actor and comedian Kevin Hart taking on his biggest hosting duties to date. He announced on Instagram that he will be hosting next year's Academy Awards. Hart says hosting the Oscars has been a goal of his for a long time, and he's excited to get this opportunity. The actor replaces talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, who has hosted the previous two Oscar telecasts
A real-life Grinch tries to steal not presents but innocence from children at a Festival of Lights Parade. It's being reported a man screamed "there's no Santa Claus" in front of kids waiting in line to see St. Nick. Police were present at the event but couldn't do anything because this display is considered freedom of speech. Parade goers said they won't allow a few bah humbugs to steal their Christmas spirit.
The joy of the holiday can be seen and heard all throughout our…
You can dance the night away all while raising money for a local non…
Tis the season for giving and spreading good cheer and we have…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas