May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month. With warmer weather, it’s time to remind everyone to be on the alert and to share the road.
Watch as John Gore from Caddell Reynolds joins Good Day NWA to talk about a few tips to keep in mind as you hit the road for Memorial Day weekend.
Motorcyclists are much more vulnerable to crashes than other drivers, and during Motorcycle Safety Month, we have to keep that in mind when driving on Arkansas roads. Many accidents happen because motorcycles cannot be seen in a vehicle’s blind spot. Drivers should always check for motorcyclists by checking mirrors and blind spots before entering or leaving a lane of traffic.
There are a few things you can do if you get into an accident:
- Call 911 and seek medical attention if needed
- Take pictures at the accident with your cell phone if you are able
- Record the details of the accident on your mobile device
- Request a police report from the attending police officer
- Call Caddell Reynolds for a free consultation to discuss how we can help protect your rights
To learn more about how Cadell Reynolds can help you, click here.