Fenix Art Gallery in Fayetteville is presenting a Dia de los Muertos exhibition with over thirty selected works. The exhibition is part of a larger cultural event celebrating the “day of the dead.”
Watch as Lourdes Valverde and Ana Krus (Raices de México) join Good Day NWA with details about how you can celebrate at 2 different location in Northwest Arkansas.
Dia de los Muertos Art Exhibition
- Art on Display Now – Nov. 6
- Fenix Art Gallery | Mount Sequoyah Center, Fayetteville
- Art Exhibition Reception
- Nov. 6 | 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- October 30 | 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Museum of Native American History, Bentonville
- Art, Music, Dance, & Food