SPRINGDALE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Arkansas Department of Health confirms it will offer a drive-thru COVID-19 test to anyone who wants one at the Jones Center in Springdale on Saturday.
Starting at noon on Saturday, May 23, tests will begin at the Jones Center JTL Building at 614 E. Emma Avenue in Springdale.
No symptoms or other screening criteria is required.
|Arkansas Department of Health Directives & Orders|
|June 1: Directive Regarding Community and School Team Sports|
|May 22: Directive for Recreational Pool Reopening|
|May 21: Directive Regarding Overnight Camps|
|May 18: Directive Regarding Summer Day Camps|
|May 18: Directive for Reopening of Casinos|
|May 18: Directive for Large Indoor Venues | Spanish | To submit an increased capacity proposal for agriculture related events (rodeos, fairs, livestock shows, etc), please click HERE, all other proposals click HERE.|
|May 14: Directive for Travelers from “Hot Spot” and International Locations|
|May 11: Directive on Resuming Elective Procedures, Phase II|
|May 11: Directive on Resuming Restaurant Dine-In Operations | Spanish|
|May 11: Directive on Resuming Elective Dental Services|
Related: Click here for previous briefings.
- NEW: Directives on:
- UPDATE: Directive on Resuming Elective Procedures, Phase II (revised; effective May 18)
- ALERT: Everyone Should Be Wearing Face Coverings in Public
- ALERT: For Rules Suspended Due to COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Under EO20-06
- ALERT: Learn More About Chloroquine Warning. Click here for more information.
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice social distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Avoid going out except to get medical care. If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, call your health care provider. Your physician will decide if testing is necessary based on your symptoms and known exposures.
- Wear a cloth mask when in public and unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Click here to read the CDC’s recommendations. The ADH offers this do-it-yourself cloth mask design.