Our staff welcomes you!
As our guest you will soon notice we are not your ordinary dental office. We are driven and committed to provide the most advanced and comprehensive treatment available, in a very relaxing and artful atmosphere. From the time you enter our office you will enjoy soothing music, snacks, beverages in a comfortable and inviting surrounding. You may also surf online or watch TV.
Our staff consists of one dentist and two hygienists, and a massage therapist Everyone in the office is committed to quality in all areas of treatment, including patient privacy, patient and employee safety practices, quality of treatment, and customer service. We do everything from cleaning teeth to extreme makeovers.
What separates us from competition:
- Kurt Solera insists that nothing goes out of the door unless it is the best work. We never have to be embarrassed by anything that walks out the door. He is very particular about the care he gives. Patients will not usually be able to tell that, but that is how he does business just the same.
- One thing that really sets our practice apart for patients is the special effort we put into to appealing to all of the senses to relax the patient reducing sensitivity/pain and stress while being treated. When patients are not in such a hurry to "get out" of the office, they are more likely to receive needed treatment, they will more fully discuss their options, and they do not dread their appointments and do not build up a negative mind-set about being in the dental chair. It benefits patient health not to mention that it reduces stress on patients and staff.
- We build relationships with our patients. Rarely does a patient have to give his or her name upon arrival. We know that your daughter got married last month, and that you are recovering from surgery. We try to put the patient with the same hygienist and even the same assistant if possible, so the person most familiar with that patient's likes/dislikes and life issues is the treating professional. We do everything we can to create an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation from massage therapy, aromatherapy and other distraction techniques we like to consider our patients as guests of our office. Another main priority is to make sure the patients are educated and fully informed of their treatment and options through free consultations with the dentist who will spend as much time as it takes to make treatment clear.
There are three main reasons why people should choose our office.
- Kurt will always do his very best; he refuses to let anything out of the office that is not up to his best standards, which means a lot as he is an exceptional dentist.
- Secondly, Kurt's integrity is measured by his faith and his belief that nothing is worth having if you don't do it right. His work is his "ministry" in a sense.
- Thirdly, Kurt has a passion for dentistry which translates into "patient's needs come first." It is important to Kurt that his relationship with his patients be one of mutual respect and trust. Standing behind his work; listening to patients questions; going into detail about treatment options; free consult appointments to make sure the patient understands options as well as the recommended treatment; all of these things work together for a first class relationship between doctor and patient. We put our patients first!
- During high school and college, Kurt worked summers with his uncle, a dentist, in New York. He enjoyed the work and the science and chose it as his occupation from a fairly early age. He researched the profession of Dentistry in college and wrote proposals for three internships that were approved in college. One emphasized assisting and treatment, one emphasized laboratory work and the last focused on the business aspect of a dental office.
Kurt received his BS at Whitworth College in Spokane, WA. He received his DDS from the University of Tennessee, Health Sciences in Memphis, and he completed a one-year General Practice Residency at The Genessee Hospital in Rochester, NY., which is not required to become a licensed dentist. He has taken considerable continuing education classes focusing on reconstructive, cosmetic, implant and TMJ treatment. He was voted as a "top dentist" by the specialists in Northwest Arkansas. He is a member of: The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Implant Prosthodontic Society, American College of Oral Implantologists, American Dental Association, Arkansas and Northwest District Dental Associations.
Click here to meet the whole team!!!
| || |
State of the art solutions:
A smile makeover can be any combination of cosmetic dental procedures where the intent is to enhance the beauty and appearance of the smile. The makeover will focus on correcting various problems, including teeth that are crooked, chipped or broken, missing teeth, gaps, discolored teeth and even unsightly gums. We can dramatically change the length, width, color and shape of a tooth to create a smile that is straight, white and even. Smile makeovers are typically created through the use of porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns and porcelain onlays, all of which offer a natural look and feel.