Several fire agencies responded to a house fire in Hindsville, Thursday morning, January 3.
The two-story structure fire was at the 30400 block of Highway 295.
According to Huntsville fire, the blaze was started by the fireplace.
Most of the damage happened inside the home, and the exterior appeared to be intact.
Nob Hill, Goshen and Madison County Fire West also helped in putting out the fire.
No injuries were reported, as it’s believed the occupants were at the home, according to Huntsville Fire Department.